- NO GUM
- NO JEWELRY
- All hair MUST be pulled back in a ponytail and must have bangs pulled back with bobby pins or headband.
Appropriate dress for all classes:
- Creative Movement/Preschool Classes:
- Leotard, hip length skirt (no large tutus), tights, pink ballet slippers
- Ballet 1-3:
- Leotard, tights, skirt, and pink ballet shoes
- Ballet 4
- Black leotard, pink tights, pink canvas ballet shoes, hair in bun
- Jazz/Tap and Jazz Hip Hop:
- Black jazz pants and black soft jazz shoes/black tap shoes
- Technique Class
- Black tank top/leotard, black jazz pants or dance shorts with nude tights, appropriate shoes-teacher discretion
- NO loose fitting clothing such as Jazz pants that are too long or baggy sweatpants.
There is a $25.00 charge that will be added to all checks returned for insufficent funds.
Refund Policy and Missed Classes
- Registration, deposit and costume fees are nonrefundable.
- No refunds or credits are made for absences or withdrawl from any class.
- If Illinois changes phases during any session, and in studio classes are not possible, we will go to online classes through Zoom. These will be in place of in studio classes.
- Make up classes must be made in any appropriate existing class within one month of missed class.
- No make up classes during Winter/Spring session.